Monday, April 14, 2014

The Oregon Teacher Job Fair is in Portland This Week

The Oregon Teacher Job Fair is in Portland This Week

Over 150 school districts will be interviewing more than a thousand teachers this week. The districts are looking for great teachers and the teachers are looking for great districts. After they decide on their career positions, they will need great materials to use in their classrooms.

While they are in Portland, they will be stopping by the TeachersPayTeachers booth where they will find goodie bags and freebies donated by a group of TeachersPayTeachers sellers.

I am one of those sellers, and I would like to share my freebies with you. You will also find everything in my store 10% off during the Job Fair.


Click here to get my freebie on Commonly Confused Words.

I have other freebies in my TeachersPayTeachers Store. Click here to see.


Click here to see what other teachers are offering free during the Oregon Teacher Fair.

Enjoy!